Quite simply the best hotel we stayed at in our 3 weeks in India. Spent the final week of our Honeymoon here and it was the perfect antidote to the hustle and bustle and chaos of the North. The rooms are of a high standard, nicely furnished and scrupulously clean, with air-con & fridge to keep you & your drinks cool. Bathrooms are huge. Walk out of your door for 75 metres and you're in the sea. Good food from their own restaurant (try the paneer butter masala) and drinks served to your room when required. Lovely quiet spot, but a short stroll along the cliff puts you amongst the shops and restaurants. Our biggest praise though goes to the staff & management, Gopal & Babu and their team - genuinely friendly, unconditionally helpful, and always available without being intrusive. Criticisms? None at all. Overall, superb value for money, and levels of service that some of the big names could learn from. Gopal and team - manys thanks indeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala