After travelling 22hrs we arrived tired but was instantly revitalised by the warm and friendly welcome given to us by the manager Babu and his wonderful team.The location is quite idylic and peaceful with it's secluded beach, which you share with the local fishermen,who land their catch each morning inviting you to lend a hand,quite authentic.Our room was very light and spacious,well furnished with traditional heritage furniture wonderfully carved and squeaky clean thanks to the excellent housekeepers.The veranda overlooked the beach just steps away.The food was excellent,always freshly cooked to order at a time to suit you,no hotel set times.Dinner at night could be served candlelit on the beach under a canopy stars,quite romantic,enjoying some amazing fish dishes freshly caught that morning.If you want to tour Babu is your man,he organised everything,including a magical stay on the backwater houseboat ,a must.All in all our stay at the Palm Tree was superb thanks to the service we received from Babu and his wonderful crew.We will certainly stay again as it will be like visiting old friends.We would strongly recommend the Palm Tree,it will not dissappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala