We found this lovely place by a taxi driver who discribed it as being "very nice place with sea view ". We were traveling already for about 10days, moving nearly every day so we were tired and also tired of bad recommendations, so did not had much faith on this. But once we saw the place, we surrender to the evidence!
A small "private" beach with magnificent views and clean. PalmTree rooms are huge and romantic, comfortable and clean. With mosquito nets, fridge and hot water (which has not really been necessary). Windows and balconies with sea view. A paradise lost and as they say "God's own home".
The only restaurant open at that time, that area, was the PalmTree one. Every day we could see the fishermen out of the sea and choose the next meal. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Especially Gopal. Not fast service but when you´r on holidays you´r not really in a hurry... Prices were a bit expensive but worth it! Good quality/price.
Everybody is there to help you and do what they can to make you happy! Thank you Babu and thank you every one from Palm Tree for the lovely days *
Ah! there´s also nice Ayurvedic centers were you can relax or if you like to party you can easily walk to the cliff of Varkala (10min) but in my case, PalmTree was perfect to stay, relax and party!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala