“A relaxing experience”

Sanjeevani Ayurveda and Yoga Center
Ranked #1 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer good and quality ayurveda treatments.
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A relaxing experience”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This december we stayed at the clinic and it was a relaxing and interesting experience. The various massages offered at the clinic helped in relaxing the body and mind. It was a unique experience I ever had in my life.

Visited December 2013
11 Thank Neena336

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“great service and friendly staff”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

A friendly, pleasant and relaxing experience. I recommend this place if you are looking for a place to sit back, relax and have a good time.I stayed here for nearly 2 weeks. The treatment I received was quite splendid and effective at a reasonable price. Overall, i had a great time at sanjeevani.

Visited November 2013
13 Thank Arvinddb9
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“"Ayurveda Treatment at its finest"”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been to many Ayurveda centers and by far Dr Manoj and his team were the most astonishing. I have been there for 2 weeks with my family and the team took really good care of us. Varkala is an amazing place with marvelous sites. If you ever visit Varkala I highly and absolutely recommend Sanjeevani Ayurveda and Yoga center. Viji

Visited December 2013
13 Thank Vijikumary
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“excellent”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I am a batmintin player settled in uk .but severe backpain ruined my game.i tried many treatments but it was of no use. Its then i came to know abour the treatment at sanjeevani ayurveda center. the treatment under sanjeevani ayuvada center did wonders in my health status. I no more face the terrible backpain and now i am always packed wiht energy. Thanks for the wonderful care from the doctors of sanjeevani ayurvedic center.

Visited September 2013
14 Thank jayadeepleeja
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best in Varkala”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

It was the best ayurveda treatments in varkala.

Dr.Manoj and his team is No.1 in ayurveda for long years. I recommed very strongly.

Jijo