this hotel was really good. Its about half a minutes walk from all the hustle and bustle of the varkala cliff tops (shopping, other hotels etc) and i liked the seperateness. It gave us a chance to get away a little from the more touristy elements of a very beautiful location. The room was very clean and the service was prompt and well organised. They had good internet and there were always plenty of taxis and rikshaws out the front for when you left. Stay away from the restaurant though - we found it pretty average in comparison to the incredible food available on the cliff tops.
In reality though, it was a very good hotel in a simply magical location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala