We stayed at the Sanctum spring for 3 weeks and loved every minute. We were very lucky to experience the annual eclipse of the sun which was organised efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who where very friendly and always smiling. Our room was always kept lovely and clean. Special thanks to the boys in the restaurant who looked after us at breakfast time. Lesley and John Byron, England.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala