The location is very good, right on the helipad. The service was very good most of the staff were helpful. Room was clean but average. Beds were very hard. Not sure about the value for the money. After a month in India it was nice to have satellite tv. We did not eat at the restaurant because of so many option right next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala