Good to stay watch out for power cuts My wife and I stayed here for a day. The location is awesome, right at the helipad and walking distance to all the restaurants and shops on the cliff. The rooms were fine and services were too good and staff excellent. food is good and very reasonably priced. Rooms are clean, no-nonsense, air-conditioned ( Power cut though in area may restrict its use as power back up for air conditioning was not in use) , and balcony is very comfortable. We enjoyed sitting at balcony to enjoy the sun setting over the Arabian Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala