More then a hotel resort -- a haven of peace and efficiency.As a couple of retired Canadians visiting India for 3 months we found this Hotel the best of our journey. Varkala beach lays its beautiful golden sand crescent and green azure seas at the bottom of a reddish cliff lined with palm trees . The hotels are on top of the cliff, most packed at the middle. At one end on a wide space , away from noise, the good-looking, modern hotel sits secluded in a large green garden. Great rooms with Ocean views, sparkling clean. Everything works. Well-trained and dependable staff add friendliness to superb service and work as a team. . A little restaurant with lawn extensions has a hidden gem of at cook who prepare delicious Kerala specialties and others at good price.. No doubt this reflects an excellent manager's skills who has also gone out of his way to help us find services,a, plan the rest of our trip etc..Thanks Mr Roby Thampy and team
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala