We are no Spring Chick's being in our mid 60's.If you live in a manicured artificial
world don't come here go next door.If you love life wart's and all and if you have love for your fellow man this is the place for you.Yes it's quirky and has character and is inhabited by
characters.It reminds us of the 60's when you made love not war,when you had bare feet and
flower's in your hair.We didn't find it clicky at all.All nationalities were there,from all walk's of life
and all age's.It became an extended family.The whole world should live like this.We spent nearly 5 week's at the Shiva in February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala