I stayed in Shiva Garden only one night because I was rushing but when I got there I regreted I didn't have more time. The rooms I saw were ok, no stunning views on the ground floor but all I needed was there and I could use the internet in the reception. This place's strong advantage is its atmosphere. Chilling in the open-air restaurant in the evening was a sheer pleasure and spontaneous freestyle singing by the owner accompanied by drums was a nice surprise. He was doing pretty well... People running the place are really nice and helpfull. I fully recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala