We found Shiva Gardens by chance and end up staying for 7 days. The room was clean and had all that we required, including a mosquito net. Jayan, the manager and his staff made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The resteraunt served the most authentic Keralan food in town with everything cooked fresh. The beach was only a short walk away and the garden was a welcome relief from the heat of the day. I'm not sure when we'll get back to Varkala but when we do we would definetly stay at Shiva Gardens. We would happily recommend this guest house to anyone looking for a relaxing good value place to stay. Chances are you'll end up staying longer than you expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala