Jickys Nest
$41
$26
$22
  • Breakfast included
Akhil Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$23
Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$39
$33
Agoda.com
Clafouti Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$23
  • Beachfront
Black Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$21
$20
Orbitz.com
$70
$53
Priceline
$101
Taj Hotels
All reviewsmosquito netbalcony seating areamain buildingthe cliffbasic bathroomcoffee templeminute walkperfect locationbudget optionhot watera nice place to stayrooms are cleanstayed longerthe cottagesfriendly atmospherenon accomfortable stay
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Varkala is a beach town where you should stay when you want to relax after a long trip. We stayed here for four nights and had a very huge room with a lot of space. I think the building was built new. The room was clean and tidy. Jicky's is a close to the cliff-front of Varkala and the beach, you just need one minute to walk there. The people were very helpful and let us know we could ask for everything we need. I really recommend Jicky's to anyone. I'll come back for sure

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed with our three young children in a large, clean and friendly family room and enjoyed every minute of our stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. They upgraded us from two doubles to this bungalow-like room, because they were fully booked. The beach and restaurants are very close - a two minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I booked for 7 night, but than - during my trip to Kerala - decide to arrive in Varkala earlier and phoned to the owner, he kindly let me reach the hotel 3 days earlier, for a total of 10 days. Beautyful room on the first floor with private balcony, view of palmes, 5 minutes from the stairs that bring to the beach. south of Varkala, near heliport. Best reataurant (vegetarian) at only 2 minutes walk, just like minimarket and everything. Very kind owner. Clean, shower and mosquito net on the double bed.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stayed here with my girlfriend for a week and we have nothing bad to say about our experience. The room was great for the price and service was excellent. The location is also ideal. The beach and the restaurants are all within a short walking distance but the place is still really peaceful. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone staying in Varkala.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Lovely management. Great Location. Very decent value for rooms. I really can't fault Jicky's at all. Look no further if you are on a Backpacker budget in Varkala - you will struggle to find somewhere this friendly in the rest of Kerala.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong, although I would advise you to go for a room on the top level. Lovely verandas to sit out on in the evening with a bit of a view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends