We stayed at the Blue Water Beach Resort 3 nights during our South India trip. We slept in a charming and very clean bungalow with a little veranda and a modern bathroom. The place is next to the beach so at night you can fall asleep with the sound of the waves in your ears. The garden with some ayurvedic plants is a great place to relax, have a nap in the hammock or enjoy the excellent food of the restaurant. The Resort is some 5-10 minutes away from Varkala Beach centre, so it's quiet and peaceful. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful and does their best to make your holiday perfect. We enjoyed our time here very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala