We checked in Maurya Rajadhani by mistake as we got wrong information about our booking. the reception looks quite good. The rooms are congested and the toilet is so crammed with an automatic door which needs a truck to push in. The sink was blocked and the tub is too small to stand and take a bath without someone holding you for the scare of slipping and falling out. Food is horrible but the service is excellent. No toiletterys, nothing in the mini bar. Just a hotel where one can stay when he could not find any alternatives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splendidly located in the heart of Trivandrum, Hotel Maurya Rajadhani’s intimate setting and prime location are a favorite among business and leisure travelers. Whether you are in town for a conference, a special event or simply a getaway, our business hotel is the ideal choice for convenience and warm hospitality. We are proud to combine the ambiance of elegance, tradition and comfort with modern business facilities expected from an international four-star hotel. Exceptional Indian hospitality and guest comfort are our foremost concerns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maurya Rajadhani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maurya Rajadhani Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Maurya Rajadhani Kerala, India