I initially booked to stay for one week, but as I found the staff and ambience of the hotel friendly and welcoming and also it had all the business facilities which I needed, I ended-up staying for nearly eight weeks. I was originally allocated a standard executive room for single occupancy, which was fine, but on staying longer I was given a suite for the same price. This seems typical for the hotel which tries to look after its guests. I preferred the room service menu to eating in the restaurant. It was excellent service and the chef came to realise my favourite dishes. On my last day he prepared a special treat for me with his compliments. There were occasional issues with the availability of the WiFi but I have come to expect this at every hotel in which I have stayed in Kerala. It did not detract from the comfort of my stay. The gym was a must for me and it had adequate machines for me to work-out though I never understood why I was always the only one using it. Situated in an adjacent building, 15 seconds walk from hotel entrance to gym entrance; it was always clean and tidy. I noted, before I booked, that there was one adverse comment about the Air Conditioning; I found no problems whatsoever as there were individual controls in the rooms even though the facility was centrally provided. A BIG plus for me was that it was possible to open the bedroom windows when one felt the need for fresh air. The bathroom was complete with shower and bath...so all tickety boo. If one wants to be critical some areas of the hotel could do with a “lick of paint”...but in terms of value for money, a friendly welcome, comfort and good service I would highly recommend this hotel especially as it is so centrally located in the City - Thiruvananthapuram. Easy access to everything. I look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splendidly located in the heart of Trivandrum, Hotel Maurya Rajadhani’s intimate setting and prime location are a favorite among business and leisure travelers. Whether you are in town for a conference, a special event or simply a getaway, our business hotel is the ideal choice for convenience and warm hospitality. We are proud to combine the ambiance of elegance, tradition and comfort with modern business facilities expected from an international four-star hotel. Exceptional Indian hospitality and guest comfort are our foremost concerns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maurya Rajadhani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maurya Rajadhani Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Maurya Rajadhani Kerala, India