On my visit to Trivandrum this time I was booked into Residency Tower by my local office. I did not have any issues here during my previous stay so it was OK.
This time I was given a room which is usually reserved for the Indian Airlines crew, which was a blessing in disguise as I could order a set meal from the menu especially kept for the Indian Airlines crew. However, I had to call up reception for the normal menu card.
Buffet breakfast in the restaurant was very good as was dinner at The Dhaba, their rooftop restaurant. Due to my packed schedule I could not use the swimming pool.
This time I discovered a Govt. run handicrafts showroom close to this hotel where I picked up some typical Kerala trinkets at a very reasonable price.
All in all, a value for money hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residency Tower is 4 Star Classified Business Hotel. It has all facilities apt for a business traveler.There are 63 well appointed rooms.The facility Includes Centrally Air conditioned rooms, Electronic safes, Satellite LCD Television,Direct Dial, Running Hot & Cold water, 24 Hr Room Service, Wi fi , Swimming Pool , Fitness center, Business Center, Doctor on Call, Board Room, Banquet Hall & meeting rooms, Multi cuisine restaurant, Specialty North Indian Restaurant etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Residency Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residency Hotel Thiruvananthapuram Trivandrum
- The Residency Tower Kerala, India