Visited the resort in December 2013. Will directly mention the pros and cons:
-A gud view of the beach frm the property. Sight and sound of the waves splashing across the shore is very relaxing.
- Food was ok bt over priced.
- One of the staff ws v helping, courteous.
-They dint serve packed mineral bottle on arrival which should be the case
- Beach is not maintained and not safe for swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach and Lake is a privately owned Ayurvdedic Resort, 8 kms south from Trivandrum International airport and 4 kms north of Kovalam beach. It's nestled between the Arabian Sea and the Parvathiputhanar, Karamana rivers, situated on an island, blessed by nature. This tranquil oasis is an excellent hideaway with the peaceful and comfortable surroundings, the stunning scenery, homely and attentive service, Ayurvedic therapy, Yoga and Meditation etc. Ayurveda is a health science, the oldest and most complete healing system known today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach And Lake Ayurvedic Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Beach And Lake Ayurvedic Resort Kerala, India