“good for chicken items”

Cuisines: American
trivandrum
“good for chicken items”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

only light foods like burger,bucket chicken etc.tasty food.neat restaurant and good customer care.not suitable for a heavy meal.food items are somewhat costly.

Visited November 2012

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Kerala, India
“Good spread...”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

They have good spread., good parking facility, home delivery and over and above good service. This joint is well connected in the kottayam highway and hence it is easy to also locate on the left side while proceeding to Kottayam

Visited August 2012
cochin
“A catchy front, but not worth going in!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Driving to the Trivandrum Zoo, with my youngest daughter, we passed by Dunkin's at Nalanchira. The front was attractive and looked inviting. A rather broad front and nice parking space. So after our visit, my daughter (9 years old) and me decided we'd skip all places in city and try the nice looking place we saw when we drove in.
Being Sunday and early evening, the shop area was rather quiet and there were only three tables occupied. The place is bright and colorful, and looks professional.They got a quiet sign promising good quality fresh food.
We ordered a burger, a hot dog and a Mississippi pizza. The burger because they offered a Country beef burger, and the pizza too was offered as a beef pizza, something we had not seen elsewhere in our small visits to eateries.
The washroom is upstairs, so so..
We asked for bottled water and the north eastern lady who was attending tables informed us that they did not have drinking water other than bottled water. So I gently repeated my request. The water was nice and chill, served with disposable tumblers.
The burger and dog came first.
There was a painful slather of ketchup on the bottom bottom bun, with a "not warm" patty, with a few drab tomatoes and shredded cabbage ( I assume) mixed with some white concoction.
Accompaniment was a box of fries.
I returned the whole lot after a bite and asked for a straight burger, with just the roll, and nothing else.
My daughter got her hot dog likewise, a wet slather of ketchup with a weanie.
Nothing exciting.
The pizza came with a rather burnt look, and topped with chunky veggies and salami. I was informed, that the salami was beef. The pizza did not look anything like the one pictured on the menu.
My straight burger came, a ate a bite and left the rest. I do not like wasting food, but I could not accept the one they gave me.
We paid and left a nice tip because the service was friendly.
Maybe I am finicky, but when I pay more than normal, I expect at least average.
I am sorry that the first post about this place is negative, but maybe some day, they'll read this and improve.

• Visited September 2012