“Wish we have Vasudevams in every tourist place! Fabulous experience.”

Vasudevam - Premium Suites
Hyderabad, India
“Wish we have Vasudevams in every tourist place! Fabulous experience.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

What was supposed to be a humble trip of family of 5 (Adults 2 and children - Aged 9 to 15) to Trivandrum to see Padmanabhaswamy, turnedout to be a relaxing tour - Thanks to Vasudevam. We liked every bit of our stay including Mr and Mrs Rajan's passion to ensure the guests' comfort, their eye for details, the suite type well furnished and maintained accommadation, the peace, serenity and greenary around the homely surroundings, the coconut grove behind, healthy and variety of vegetarian break fast, lunch and dinner including Kerala style Appams and Aviyal, children playing area eye. All these well within a very reasonable budget.

Room Tip: Book it in advance. Please talk to Rajan who personally also helps in planning the trip in and aroun...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Vasudevam_Suites, Owner at Vasudevam - Premium Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words! We enjoyed having you stay with us. Am sure your review will help a lot of visitors to firm upon Vasudevam as their choice.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 29, 2012

It was a very enjoyable stay at Vasudevam. I stayed with my extended family with ages ranging from 2 to 75 and all of them were well taken care off. The place was clean, with relevant furniture and good homely food. Mr. & Mrs. Rajan ensured that our comfort from the time of landing there till we left. The kids had a great time as there was enough open area for them to run around.
Regards,
Balaji

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your nice words! We and our kids enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to have you again with us.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The two days that we spent inTrivandrum was made memorable by Mrs.and Mr.Rajan.Vasudevam
has excellent ambience with the place being kept clean and hygienic. The food was prepared based on request which was tasty and homely.Dr.Rajan went out of the way to help us when we were stranded on the highway after we had vacated from the hotel.As it was christmas vacation Our kids had a very great time playing with their kids.Their attention to detail made our stay a very memorable and comfortable one.Vasudevam is truly a haven to reside in.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Vasudevam_Suites, Owner at Vasudevam - Premium Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear Balu, Thanks a ton for being the lovely guests you are. We and our kids enjoyed your company too. Thank you for the nice words and wishing you a very Happy New year!
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was planning a trip for a family function to Trivandrum and was looking for a nice place to stay. Wanted a place where I could also get my mother treated for her joint pains. On scanning Google, I found a mini paradise called Vasudevam. I have been in the Travel Domain for the last eight years and do not believe things till I check them on my own. I reviewed the place and found it to be a nice little place away from the hustle of the city. Just like my home in Vasai. I booked the place and decided to stay there.

Dr Rajan (a very down to earth and interesting man) was do full of energy on the phone, which made me close the search. I was flying from Mumbai to Trivandrum and due to some issues with flight scheduling has a stop over flight. I landed in Trivandrum very late as compared to my first schedule. Dr Rajan stayed available all the time on phone and came to pick my mother and me from the airport. I saw simplicity personified. He also walked the extra mile for me to go and pick my sister who came in on a later flight.

The place was exactly what I had seen on the site. Beautiful and neat with a peaceful environment. This is was literally Home Away From Home. The hospitality rendered was awesome and I also had the good fortune of meeting his whole family. They have been into Ayurvedic Treatment for generations and consider it a boon that they would like to use to help the ailing patients that come to them. Very few people I have seen in my life that have this kind of attitude towards life and dedication to their profession.

The stay and the food was awesome. My mother underwent a treatment for her joints with Dr Rajan and she is much better now. Thanks to him and his vast knowledge. I had to leave Trivandrum and return to Mumbai. This time my mother would be in Trivandrum. I decided that she would be better staying at Vasudevam as compared to relatives. Vasudevam became my choice over staying with relatives. This is enough to show how much I trusted Vasudevam.
During her stay alone there she was looked after like gold. She felt sick as this was the first time she was staying without my sister or me near her. Dr Rajan and his family looked after my mother and on the day of departure assisted with the drop to the airport.

Now I know when I have to travel to Trivandrum, I know where I am going to stay………….. My Home Away From Home……………….. Vasudevam.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very neat and well ventilated. The right amount of air and sunlight enters each ro...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Alwin It was such a pleasure to have nice people like you in our family home, The pleasure was ours and please do come again and may be for longer??!! and here's wishing you a very Happy New year!
India
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Pick up from airport by Dr.Rajan with warm greetings; Refreshing cup of chai (tea) and warm milk for kids to unwind after the travel.

Suites amidst nature; Pleasant interior decoration;Clean and well maintained.

Delicious mouth watering home made Kerala dishes prepared by Mrs.Priya Rajan. Roof top garden is in progress. Check out the different varieties of Hibiscus.

Assistance from Dr.Rajan in arranging transport for site seeing.

The experience was like living with an extended family. Will return for an extended vacation in future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Vasudevam_Suites, Owner at Vasudevam - Premium Suites, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your warm words of appreciation, Karthik. Though you stayed with us only for a day, we were happy to note how much you enjoyed the location and our hospitality.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed November 22, 2012

In Nov’12, I and my family were on a leisure trip to Kerala for 8 days. Trivandrum being the last place of my trip, I wanted the stay to be something special. I found good reviews about Vasudevm on websites. It is really awesome. Right from personal welcome by Dr. Rajan till drop to airport. Every moment of stay was a pleasure. It is a perfect home stay choice. Neat and clean rooms & bathrooms. Separate bedroom & kitchen gives a real feel of home away from home. What we enjoyed most was homemade food prepared by Mrs. Priya Rajan. The Appam, Puttu & Idali. It was so good. My family enjoyed the stay a lot and we were back to Pune with the best memories of Kerala.

Room Tip: Vasudevam is just 10 minuts drive from core Trivendrum city yet very calm and quite place.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Vasudevam_Suites, Owner at Vasudevam - Premium Suites, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Words fail me when I have to respond to such complimentary remarks.
Thank you Sudheer for your positive comments. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the location and our hospitality. Hope Siddhi and Sachi enjoyed well, playing with my kids. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed the home made food as well.
Palakkad, India
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Last month we had a trip to Trivandrum for my sons state level Abacus competition .It was the first time we tried out a home stay for a change. Dr.Rajan was there to welcome us on our arrival at the railway station. From that moment till we left back from Trivandrum we had a wonderful time with lots of memories.The homestay was a different experience at all.We had a homely environment through out Vasudevam. My whole family enjoyed the stay there.The services were exceptional ,expecially the home made food which was very healthy and delicious. The room was very hygienic and maintained well. Vasudevam was like a second home and even on our next trip we would prefer to stay there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Vasudevam_Suites, Owner at Vasudevam - Premium Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your warm words of appreciation, Sunil Sir. For us it was essential to host you and not disappoint,. We wanted you to experience our warm hospitality and leave with positive feelings about your time in Vasudevam. Happy to know that you enjoyed the food and interaction. Hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again in the foreseeable future.