1,346 results
All reviews garden hotel airport hotel pool view near airport trivandrum airport nice pool get together special thanks awesome stay great hospitality nice ambience restaurant staff special mention very pleasant stay tasty food buffet dinner rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a nice time at Uday suites.the ambience, food nd service was really good. Thanku Uday suites for the wonderful experience.hope to visit again.Seriously worth for money.
Will definitely refer to our friends.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dhanesh-GM, General Manager at Uday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Abhimanue Raj Gaurav ,

Namaskar & Greetings from Team Uday Suites !!!

It was a pleasure to have you with us at Uday Suites and I thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor ,

I really appreciate the feedback you have given about your experience and noted that you had impressed with our Facilities ,

The UDS experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

We thank you once again for your recommendation and for such a delightful review and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good value for money. Excellent service and good. I will definitely come back again. My appreciation for the food and courtesy of the staff.
Well maintained rooms and good ambience and a good impression of Kerala and its tourists potential. I would like to appreciate Mr. Kishan, the front office manager of Uday Suites for his courtesy and assistance.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr.Narayanaswamy Rajagopalan ,

Namaskar & Greetings from Team Uday Suites !!!

It was a pleasure to have your stay with us at Uday Suites and I thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor ,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

During our stay I was planning to surprise my wife with a candle light dinner. The staff at Uday Suites did an amazing job in arranging a wonderful experience for us. The meal, the arrangements and the service, all deserve five stars.
Recommended for sure.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr.Rajath ,

Review :

My first visit to the property and I was so happy with the service that I during my transit I made a point to stay there again. Two times stay this week. Kishan palai was very warm and helped me plan my Kerala trip. Outstanding ambience. Planning for a vacation with my family here. 5 star rating!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Arvind Singhal ,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an amazing experience at uday suites, buffet lunch was good. They have a beautiful pool and very comfortable rooms with a nice view.

Above all the staffs were really kind and helpful. You will not be disappointed staying at this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family