We stayed at Thekkady Wild Corridor for our honeymoon. After having stayed at Club Mahindra at Munnar, we were not very happy with the rooms that the hotel had. It was at best an average room. The hotel is located quite far away from the city, so one can also not walk around.
The staff there was extremely co-operative and food was good too, but overall i would not recommend this hotel to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala