I booked this property with a little doubtful mind. But once we reached there we were, first ushered to a verandah and was greeted with lovely breeze from the nature in front. Can't explain how refreshing it was after a long 8 hrs drive. Staffs are extremely courteous specially Satish at front desk. Excellent view from rooms. Rooms are not luxurious but has all amenities and is spacious and so are the bathrooms. where you can just sit stare at nature and spend hours. food is great but takes a little time in preparation. it has a spice garden as well. one of the negative things is that the swimming pool is located towards the cliffside and if you want to go for a swim you might end up climbing a few floors. Other wise great gateway property. I have been to some of the other better ranked hotels as well but this one surpasses all in terms of location. Definitely give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala