The resort is in itself a spice garden. One member of the staff (I recall his name was Bimi) showed us the garden, with lot of different spices, plants, few animals too. Staff are really friendly. Dinner was nice, with a live dance act by a young girl (traditional Indian dance). Rooms are simple, but OK. They have a swimming pool too, but it wasn't functioning when we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone's throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here.Luxury Private pool suites are one of the best options for a honeymooner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Greenwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Greenwoods Resort Thekkady, Kerala