A very comfortable resort, with clean and well-equipped rooms, swimming pool and great Indian food buffet. The whole resort is surrounded by tropical trees, with many wild and bred birds around. The resort staff puts also big attention to mosquito control, so you can sit in the night in the balcony without being bitten (at least in February). The hotel staff can help you to book tours or give advice regarding local attractions.
Often the room service didn't act upon your calls unless you called repeatedly - I don't know if it was because they forgot or they didn't understand what we were saying, but pretended to have understood us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone's throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here.Luxury Private pool suites are one of the best options for a honeymooner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greenwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Greenwoods Resort Thekkady, Kerala