If you need a stress buster holiday, then its greenwoods that you need to go to. Its right behind Kumily town but once inside you can feel the serenity and quietness of a beautiful natural forest resort. Right from the time of making my reservation, to arranging for transportation, warm welcome with cardamom garland and hot dry ginger flavoured coffee , to the beautiful private cottage with a small private splash pool , the activities which included a walk around the resort to show the natural beauty, cookery show, nature show, Indian dance show and after a well deserved ayurvedic massage a trip to a spice garden , elephant safari and a visit to the top of the mountains to peer into tamilnadu. The icing on the cake was the excellent service offered by each and every staff member without being overly pampering. Recommendation no.1 in Thekkady. Well worth the price (offseason offers are great).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone's throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here.Luxury Private pool suites are one of the best options for a honeymooner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greenwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Greenwoods Resort Thekkady, Kerala