Greenwood resort is very near the main market and the bus stand but you feel that you are in the midst of the nature. Once you are inside, you do not feel the hustle and bustle of the town. The resort has good garden and it is well maintained. The staff is very courteous and the service quality is excellent. A room that we booked was adequate for the family of 4 with 2 children. The room amenities are good and they provide electric iron and ironing board on request. This is one of the few resorts in Thekkady with an air-condition in a room.
The food was excellent. Both breakfast and dinner had a lot of variety and most of the dishes were delicious. We even liked their buffet lunch. The restaurant has good capacity. Although the resort was almost full with the guests, we never had to wait for a table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone's throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here.Luxury Private pool suites are one of the best options for a honeymooner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greenwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Greenwoods Resort Thekkady, Kerala