i had stayed in this hotel in january 2011 the hotel is well laid out nice neat rooms plenty of open area to relax and room as well as for child to play around. there was also a small area to sit on top of a tree in a small hut stay was good. but the food was very bad on top of that when we complained no body was bothered about it. The management should seriously do something to improve the food quality and attitude of the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone's throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here.Luxury Private pool suites are one of the best options for a honeymooner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Greenwoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Greenwoods Resort Thekkady, Kerala