Stayed two nights here in early February - the rooms were large but with very dark wood and wooden shutters so not a lot of daylight coming in. The bathroom was pretty large but had a very old bath with hand shower and shower curtains - there would be plenty of room to put in a proper shower. Food was OK but nothing to write home about. the evening entertainment was good - two young girls dancing - they were excellent and had trained for nearly 5 years. Staff were OK but I think as it was a large hotel there was not much of a personal touch.
The balcony was a good size with two wickers chairs and a view over trees so we could watch birdlife - parrots etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Elephant Court" is the one and only classified 5 star resort and is largest and most luxurious resort at Thekkady and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The resort is conveniently located near the Periyar Tiger Reserve and all major tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Elephant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant Court Hotel Thekkady
- Elephant Court Hotel Thekkady
- Elephant Court Thekkady
- The Elephant Court Thekkady, Kerala