Stay was good though cannot specify it as an exceptional one as the treehouse stay was a bit disappointing. The resort as such and the deluxe cottage were awesome. Breakfast was also very good. Treehouse had more of an artificial look than a natural feel as the support for treehouse seemed to be from artificially constructed structures rather from trees. Also facilitites inside treehouse were disappointing - hot water pipeline had issues, TV was not functioning properly. But on the whole Carmelia Haven experience was better than expected except for the treehouse. My parents were very impressed with the environment. If anyone want to try authentic Kerala dinner/dishes somewhere outside of Carmelia Haven, the nearest place would be Kattapana town which is a 15 min drive from Carmelia Haven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady