I spent 2 days at Carmelia Haven during my honeymoon and and left the place dragging our feet. The hotel encompasses 55 acres of property and is a good place even if to just hang around in the evenings.
Has a nice store - reasonably priced items that you can purchase as souvenirs.
I think the high point of Carmelia Haven which took my heart away was the the courtesy of the staff. The hospitality is out of the world. They arranged a candle light dinner for me which i can never forget.
The resort has an ayurvedic massage centre which was a good change from spas and jacuzzis.
The place also had a watch tower which lends a beautiful view of the resort.
Food was very very tasty and the waiters very eager to help.
Pleasure to write this review :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady