Myself an NRI with my Spanish family and friends stayed at Carmelia Haven for three nights in November 2013, and we really enjoyed our stay there, although we were utterly unhappy with the dirty pillows, but all the staff there, especially the one in the restaurant were very kind and cooperative, which really made us feel at home.
My sincere thanks to all the staff there, especially Mr. Joseph Johnson, who really took very good care of all my family and friends during our stay there.
For sure if ever we get to travel there, we would certainly like to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady