This is billed as a retreat and it certainly gives you great peace and quiet. The service by all was fantastic and simon was a very gracious host. I think there are a couple of suggestions I would make, one being a few more seats around the pool. There were only four but plenty of room for a few more. Also I am not sure why the windows don't have screens so they could be opened at night for fresh air, but there may be good reasons for that.
But without any doubt if you want to get away from it all this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat is set on an organic coffee and spice plantation in the hills of Kerala. The Retreat comprises traditional wooden cottages, embellished with invaluable antiques. The activities available are yoga, cooking lessons, visit to the tea factory(12 kms), visit or massage at the Ayurveda centre(8 kms), and Periyar Tiger Reserve (40 kms). There are many spectacular walking routes. One leaves the Retreat invigorated by the fresh air, pampered by the caring staff and visually delighted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Paradisa Plantation Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Hotel Thekkady
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Idukki
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Thekkady, Kerala