“Good quality food, and delicious!”

Kripa Multi Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 39 Restaurants in Thekkady
Cuisines: American, Burmese, Indian, Central European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Kripa Restaurant is an a venture of Jungle Park Resort at Thekkady. The Hotel is situated in the Main road side of the lake road. We have 60 covers and we can offer a good jungle view from our restaurant.Our service is bit slow because of preparation time,we are assuring u can have a Good North Indian , conti, than door,vegitariyan,Foods from our restaurant
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good quality food, and delicious!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

After reading the reviews on here about this restaurant, I didn't quite know what to expect from it. We had our first meal here when we arrived into Thekkady on the 16th and it was amazing! The chefs must have had an off day in regards to the other reviews because both mine and my partner's was out of this world. The paneer dish I was was probably one of the best I have ever had, and the aloo paratha was devine. I would have happily ate there all the time had it not been for our trips clashing with the opening times (which are standard times, but we just had awkward timing trips). And judging by the locals eating in there, along with other travellers like me, and the smiles on their faces when trying the food, then I can't be far off when I say that it really was amazing. If you're in the area, give it a try! Hopefully you won't be disappointed. I really wasn't.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank Gemma O

“worst food”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

we dint stay t this resort.. but we gone to hv food here.. the food made me sick and spoiled my trip as well.. it was too bad. frozen food.. i recovered just hardly from my health problems. so i wanted to tell everyone as well.

Surat, India
“Very Tasty Food with Good Quality”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very Tasty Food with Good Quality
We hardly find such a tasty food with quality like this restaurant While travelling to South India

Visited November 2013
jojijohn, Owner at Kripa Multi Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this review, June 19, 2015
Dear Paresh I am thanking you for shearing your experience through TripAdvisor and encouraging us to serve the Guest more and more and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and ambiance of my property once again i am thanking you This will be helpful for other travelers and me also.

Regards

Joji john
MD ,JUNGLE PARK RESORTS, Thekkady
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great food, good ambience”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

While looking for a joint on lake road, attracted by its neat looks we decided to try this restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised by excellent quality of food - so far the best in Thekkady as per our three days experience. The only draw back was less than efficient service but that was more than made up by very reaspnable prices. Highly recommended for veg and non-veg food.

• Visited June 2013
jojijohn, Owner at Kripa Multi Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thanks a million for the feedback. Feed bakers like U are our energizers who help us to serve more & more better the customers. Thanks for sharing Ur great experience in my Kripa restaurant. I hope this will be very helpful for my progress and the travelers to choose good restaurant in Thekkady.

Thanks once again & hope Ur tongue will support me more in future.
chennai
“Worst experience”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family of 9 were scouting for a good eating place and saw a lot of Tripadvisor logo stickers in the glass and the place looked neat, so we went into this restaurant at around 1.40pm.

We had to find our own tables and sit since there were no restaurant staff around. Only a couple of tables were occupied with 1 or 2 people. After 15 mins of waiting and lot of looking around, we were given "1" menu card. Based on the menu card, we decided on what to order and another 10 mins went nobody came. Then one guy came around and told us that only select chinese items are available. I asked him why we were not conveyed this when the menu card was given. He said he was sorry, and we could order only those chinese items. I was really pissed off by that time and we decided to move out without eating.

I went to the attached Hotel reception and asked for the restaurant manager so that I could lodge a protest. The reception guy told me that he would call the restaurant manager. While I was waiting, I talked to some guys sitting in the reception there, they also told me that they brought some foreign guests there and they are not able to provide them any good food and the guests were also complaining. The guy working in the hotel told me that the restaurant was understaffed and did not have proper cooks for some time now.

After some waiting, the same guy who said only chinese items are available came and told that he was the restaurant manager. I did not want to talk to him any further, asked for the complaint book, they did not have any. So they gave me a fresh page in the visitors book and asked me to write there, I wrote my complaint in there. Based on their attitude, I am sort of pretty sure that they are going to tear away that page as soon as I leave.

We then moved on to another small restaurant in front of the Pizza place that is coming up down the road. Though the ambience was not great, we had some decent food after the bad experience at this Kripa Restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank akamil
Dear Mr.A.Kamil,

Thanks for your feedback . I am really miserable to understood what happened to all. Being a busy restaurant, It might have taken few minutes to care towards you. Also after 14:00 hrs we go for Chinese Menu and Snacks only throughout the off-season. We too agree that we were under-staff on that day as unfortunately 2 staffs were on leave due to unavoidable circumstances. Apprising the customer about the avail stuffs after 15 mins is indeed ridiculous and I have already taken necessary steps towards that. As a matured gentleman, I really didn't expect that U scold my staff(Restaurant Manager) with informal word. We know what is hospitality and hence we did not behaved like you.

In closing, I would like to say that perhaps both the fate of U & me were misfortune which leaded us to such situation. Hope to serve U better in due course, if U behave in manner(good) to us.