A piece of heaven in a crowded and touristic city. Staff is excellent, food is amazing and the setting lost in the middle of the jungle is enchanting. We also tried the Ayurveda centre which was very professional.
Definately recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bridge to Shalimar, over a mountain stream meandering through the resort, transcends you to another world, seemingly untouched by man. Shalimar Spice Garden is a celebration of scents and colours. Pepper vines snake through your room balconies, butterflies dance to the sound of silence and orchids smile into your windows every morning. This Sublime Journey through waterfalls, tea estates, spice & vegetable plantations, and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary only enhances the invitation to live the Shalimar experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Shalimar Spice Garden - An Amritara Private Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Spice Garden Hotel Kumily
- Shalimar Spice Garden Thekkady
- Shalimar Spice Garden - An Amritara Private Hideaway Thekkady, Kerala