“Wasting of Time”

$772.00*
and up
4-Night Best of Kerala Tour
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I don"t bother the money, which I did pay for the so-called tour. It is just a farce,really a big NOTHING. I did not even see a "fly". I regret my wasted time very much, instead I could have done "something else". I don't recommend this tour even to my enemy.

4  Thank gautama217

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Watch elephants from your jeep, monkeys on the trees, take an early drive in a jeep with the top down...makes for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my friend visited Periyar on the first of august . We have opted for half day trekking including Bamboo Rafting.We had a grate time enjoyed a lot . hop to came again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Visited the same but did not find anything extra lucrative. Very Old tress and if time available, try jungle walk with forest officers.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wonderful boat trip, nicely organized place, clean boats and nice view , would be great if it not raining