1) The totally wooden room concept was nice
2) Food was OK to Good
But the services are really poor:
1) No hot water comes, even after requesting multiple times, they finally (after 1 hour) agreed that there is some problem with boiler and said they will send hot water in buckets; that never came. I finally took facewash and then went to reception, I came to know that the person who took all my calls shift ended at 9 AM .....
2) During check out, nobody came to take the luggage after waiting for 10 minutes...I had to take my luggage by myself.
I was feeling headache when I left this hotel....spoiled my holiday mood..
I should have read comments here before travelling.... because I thought hot water problem was sometime one off case....but other people have also complained about the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woods n Spice is the latest addition to the Sterling Holidays resort network. An Associate Resort in the Sterling Holidays chain, Woods n Spice is located near the perimeter of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. It is designed to blend into the natural beauty of Thekkady's famed evergreen forests and rolling grasslands and allows guests to truly experience living in the wilderness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thekkady - Woods n Spice, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady - Woods n Spice, A Sterling Holidays Resort Kerala