“Staff members are rude service is not good every thing is horrible...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thekkady
Hotel Sandra Palace
Ranked #23 of 43 Hotels in Thekkady
goa
“Staff members are rude service is not good every thing is horrible...”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had booking for 1 night 2 rooms for 5 people with 1 extra bad. When we was doing check in hotel people stared argument that only two people can stay in each room or we have to pay extra for a person which we had already paid to our travel agent and they had did all booking for us.
This hotel people made us set in the lobby for half an hour with out giving room, after talking with our travel agent they agree to give us room, this soiled our mood.
Now this is in night when I asked for extra bad they told me we have to pay extra which we had already paid to our travel agent. here once again hotel people wasted our 1 hour that also late night they even did not had any respect for their gust, service was not good at all, staff people had no manners how to talk, nothing was good and this spoiled our trip and every thing was horrible….. My humble request to those who are planning to stay here plz think once you take decision coz u may spoiled your own trip like I did …. One more thing this all was very embracing

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank prajwala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stayed for 1 Night. It is located in proper town. Rooms are very simple. All Non AC rooms. Restaurant service was average.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ktm
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Hotel Sandra palace is a nice hotel on a vantage location. Except service everything else is just fine. Service falls just average.

Room Tip: a good place to be at.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank ben j
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Myself , Husband & my kids along with my husband's Brothers family had a weeks holiday at Kumali/Thekady and we stayed at this hotel . To my surprise , HOTEL SANDRA PALACE was excellent than I expected in such a small township and at such a cheap cost.

The hotel was excellent and they served top quality food, which was liked my kids ( who always complaints about bad food) and both the families liked our stay there.

We have travelled from Manchester ( Uk) and we were recommended by one of our family friend from other part of UK.
I really thanks him for suggesting this hotel for our stay. I will come again to Hotel Sandra Palace, if we are coming to vist Kumali or Tekkady again in the near future......

I HIGHLY REVOMMEND EVERYONE WHO LIKE TO VISIT KUMALI OR THEKKADY, TO BOOK AND ENJOY YOUR STAY AT HOTEL SANDRA PALACE.

NB:
The staff and management are very helpful and acts like your own family members.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank AnsonStephen
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I use to visit Thekkady and nearby areas almost every year as part of a my holidays to India, from Liverpool (UK). I fist visited this hotel about three years ago and since then, when ever i visit kerala, i use to stay at HOTEL SANDRA PALACE. There rooms are bigger than average and there toilets are spacious. during my week long stays during the past three years I found Hotel Sandra Palace a very suitable, economic and very clean.
The staff are well experienced and able to adive you about various local attractions and the directions and seasonal entiretainments around the hotel.
The resturant was in one way or the other was brillient and the food served were of excellent quality and taste. ( I wish to return there just to have the various food again & again).
my whole family ( wife and three kids) was extremly happy with the stay at this hotel and i Highly recommend this hotel to all my friends and other visitors palning to visit Tekkady or near by place in future.

Room Tip: the front rooms with the view of the church is excellent, but due to heavy traffic sometimes can be...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank LIONSTESON
PARIS
Reviewed February 28, 2012

i've been to kerala last month.. and had a wonderful experience over the visit. i had a stay at kumarakom, munnar , alleppy, and thekkady. the service i got here was so hospitable and the food was awesome. ethnic kerala cuisine is the trademark. its an economical hotel suitable for families..since it is safe and secure.. i will definitely choose to stay there next time i visit kerala.

Room Tip: choose the room facing the road to get the view of the church tower infront.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank PERIN123
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed November 21, 2011

The food of this hotel is horrible . We ate half , wastage of money .When we stayed there for a day , the construction of the lift was going on .. O! God we could not take rest due to the unbearable noise . We were told to adjust . After some argument a temporary arrangement was made.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family