See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The staff at the hotel and restaurant were so lovely and helpful! They were prepared for my dietary requirements and went out of their way to make my stay a wonderful experience! I cannot credit them enough for their amazing hospitality. The room was very clean and tidy, comfortable bed and great shower! The kettle in the room was very useful, too. I have to make a special mention of the veg noodles - they were incredible! Wifi also worked like a charm in the room.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
CHRYS O BERYL H, Manager at Chrysoberyl, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Thank you for this fantastic review!I would like to thank you for staying with us! Your amazing brief and positive review made us very happy!

Hope to see you returning back to us .................

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

First of all everything was a mess, we spent a night there and it wasn't economic, I expected more from a five stars hotel! The breakfast was basically some cornflakes with milk and coffee, my girlfriend brought her own pineapple and asked the staff to cut it and serve.. We had the feeling of being the only guests in all the hotel, and last thing that shocked me: the shower was cold ❄!!! All the people who work there are very nice and I really felt like they knew that the service was lower than the expected.. I hope they will be able to improve the quality. Probably they just need more customers.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

This is average hotel with good and spacious room. The location is prime and can meet business needs during your visit. During my visit , I saw a wedding event at the hotel with lot of guests and did not experience any discomfort. Food is good with limited options. Buffet was also average with limited options and did not have a wow factor but manageable

I would recommend this hotel for a short stay

Regards,
Manish Lamba

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Manish L
CHRYS O BERYL H, Front office excutive at Chrysoberyl, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Thanks for your comments. kindly give us the second chance to serve you again at chrysoberyl we will try to make you happy with the food items also at that time.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

The hotel was deserted with almost no occupancy. The restaurant was pathetic. Many items on the menu were not available and we were compelled to stick to what was available. The buffet breakfast was with no variety and the restaurant even did not offer hot fresh items. Food was also too spicy. On 30th night, I went outside to procure food for my two year old son. In the end, we cut short our visit by a day and returned back. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Room is good, restaurant is pathetic.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank vviswas
CHRYS O BERYL H, Manager at Chrysoberyl, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Thank you for your valuable time to review us..sometime we have not available item otherwise we will provide what ever guest need...in the menu also we are provide fresh item on time cooking ,if the guest are not happy with menu items we offering them to choice of menu with available item spicy or less spicy as per the order..if you had any inconvenience during your stay we will improve from our side next time much more better also we are welcome back to us.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

The ambience and rooftop pool is amazing. And the rooms were clean and well kept.

The staff was very friendly and helpful during out stay.

Would defenitely recommend the place to others and would love to come back here the next time I'm in town.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nivedita M
CHRYS O BERYL H, Guest Relations Manager at Chrysoberyl, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

we really appreciate your comments regarding our hospitality and upgrades to the property
our staff members take their roles in our industry very serious and try,everyday to provide that quality guest service ,that our guest expect.

Thank you again,and look forward to seeing you on your next trip......