Good, clean home stay on walking distance from the city heart of the old fort in Cochin. Small but clean and decent room with clean shower/toilet. Breakfast was good with the traditional Kerala milk coffee. Management was very flexible discussing the rate for our 1.5 night stay in Mother Tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst the sight-seeing attractions and cosmopolitan town-centre that holds the ambiance of Fort Cochin, lies the Hotel Mother Tree, the 'Home away from Home.' Mother Tree is comprised of 4 cosy guest rooms with ample facilities such as hot water and a/c. With simple yet stylish Indian decor and brothers in management one can be sure of a comfortable atmosphere and a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Mother Tree B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mother Tree Bed And Breakfast
- Mother Tree Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Mother Tree B&B Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala