Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Good Experience with Kerala Dayz

Very nice experience. Kerala is the best. Driver Mr Nibin was friendly and suggested good places... read more

Reviewed today
Safari791542
via mobile
Excellent Service

Excellent taxi service. We hired taxi for 5 days. Communication with manager Mr Manu was great... read more

Reviewed today
javedchauhan
Ahmedabad, India

Recommended experiences in and around Kochi (Cochin)
from $26.00
from $270.75
from $30.00
from $13.50
More Info
All reviews mr anthony cab service driving skills excellent service innova car entire journey places to visit days trip munnar trip excellent driver kochi airport memorable trip always on time great trip keep up the good work visited munnar nice person
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was such an amazing journey with my friends.especially enjoyed climate and got an interesting driver MrJobin who is very friendly and also a good guide through our entire trip.Had a lot of fun through entire journey...Thank you jobin chettan..

1  Thank SadikShanz
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was an unforgettable journey to munnar with my friends and first of all Thanks Mr.Jobin, He is not only our driver but make us his frd .. he has given all the info about the places and guided us...He is loving and very helpful guy..
Thank u jobin chettan.. u make our tour memorable

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friends had booked package for 2 nights munnar and had a good time in munnar I highly recommend to travel with jobin cheetan he is very friendly as he was their our trip was very very memorable and this trip will be our unforgettable trip .
Thank you so much jobin cheetan and thank you Manu & Anisha
Manily to Liston Cheetan
Keraladays

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Driver is very helpful and helps in communicating and bargaining with local people. On time pickups and drops.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Overall my trip was awesome. Arrangements were made so perfectly and everything was done on time. Thanks guys..!!!! You really made my trip so wonderful. Few highlights of my trip which I would like to share are.....

First the way travel agents guys responded and reminding me before the trip and asking me about the pickup place and time made me a bit happy before the trip.

Second, once after reaching Kerala, at once the cab came and picked us.

Third, our first stay was in great escape resort.. Initially I was worried about the place how it would be.. place was so cool and the room was aweeesssoome... More importantly the food was damn good and so tasty... I loved it and the service was really great.

Fourth, nature zone tree house. We really had a different experience where we had to go by jeep due to the high altitude and our stay gave us a wonderful and new experience. Food was ok and their service was really great..

Fifth, Alleppey boat house which again gave us a wonderful experience which we never experienced..

In all these places, all the rooms were neat and clean and the service of the employees were really up to the mark.. over all enjoyed our trip..

Finally I would like to mention a special person (Akhil - cab driver) who was with us throughout the trip.. He took us to all the places safely and I really appreciate his organising skills.. Before we reach the place he use to make call to the concern person in all the resorts to make sure all the arrangements are done.. Also Initially I hesitated a bit but later I became so comfortable with his friendly nature and approach. He was one amazing person who really made our trip more enjoyable.. Thanks Akhil...!!!