“Great place to eat”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Attic
Reviewed March 9, 2012

The food was simply amazing. The quality of steaks served and accompaniments were great . The best part it was value for money. Well, they could look into adding a bar and that would make it one of the best places

Reviewed January 7, 2012

It's a nice little place but the owners could tidy up the place and make it more pleasant. It was a little dusty by the windows. I went in there this afternoon and my friend had a chicken steak, while I had a fish & chips. I found my quantity a bit less considering the price but it was delicious. I can safely say that it was the best cooked fish I have ever had in my life :) My friend loved his chicken steak too so win-win as far as food is considered. We finished the lunch off with fruit salads. Please do spruce up the place a bit more. We still come back for more.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

At first we were pleased to go into this small calm restaurant from the noisy street. We wanted to have breakfast. Inspite of the menu had no outmeals, the personnel agreed to prepare porridges with fruites for us. They really did it, but the porridge smelt as old outmeal stored for long time. More close look detected lot of dead outmeal bugs in the food. Brrr...

On complain about the bugs the waiter took these unlucky porridges away silently. Other parts of the breakfast were kind of okay, though we had lot of suspects and bad appetite after the porridge.

We've never received any appologies from "The Attic" for the bad food been given. The final bill simply didn't enlist the porridges. Other orders were counted properly. Quite a high level of prices meanwhile.

In common very bad impression after all. At least, recommend to not ask them to prepare a food not mentioned in the menu.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

This was a hit when it started and still doing good, the sizzlers are the best you can get in town probably the only place in Cochin where you can get good sizzlers. Limited space so make use of the time.

2  Thank luxurytravelerisin32
chefgkg, Owner at The Attic, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

Thank you for your review on The Attic Steakhouse. I have shared it with my entire team and these positive comments have been a great encouragement for them to strive to do better each time.
Thank you once again and looking forward to welcoming you back at The Attic.
Warm regards,

George

Reviewed October 31, 2011

The attic is Kochi's first real steak house and doesnt have much sitting room but you dont feel cramped. The steaks by Kochi's standard are tasty and the vegetable steaks or cutlets are good too. The service is great.

3  Thank soaringtree