From Bengaluru airport I called the receptionist to make a booking, but they told me it is full. I called the manager and was told that a super deluxe room is available. Upon checking I found out that the room is just an ordinary room despit of me paying extra. The staffs, are plesant and english speaking. Some foreigners do were staying in the same hotel. Buffet breakfst is not that nice or good. The "idly" made by the hotel was very hard, as hard as the rock. The puri is very bad. The curry did not taste like a good one. Overall the hotel is clean. In the restaurant we try to order some food but the taste is not that good as in some other hotels we stayed. If you have no othr places to stay then one night is good enough. This hotel is not in Cochin ( Kochin) but in the middle of Erankulam, just beside M.G. Road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time Square is a 4 star property Centrally located at the Club Road, Time Square is 500 mts from railway station, 1 km from bus station and 26 kms away from international airport. It's strategic location at Club Road makes Time Square minutes away from all commercial complexes and at the same time free from traffic choas and noise pollution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Time Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Time Square Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Time Square Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala