We stayed at Leelu's homestay for 4 nights in early January. We booked via email and Leelu was super helpful from the outset, offering to help us book our train from Trivandrum to Cochin. Once we arrived, Leelu and her husband Simon were very welcoming. The location is excellent, on a quiet street but a 5 minute walk from the main street. Rooms are spacious and clean with a good bathroom and a ceiling fan. Breakfast was included and we did Leelu's cooking course as well which was fantastic. Leelu and Simon were both very helpful in helping us organise the rest of our trip, called ahead to book us a hotel in Munnar and organised our transport for us. She can arrange lots for you, from backwater trips to treks in the Western Ghats. If you are into yoga, I would highly recommend the yoga place 100 metres down the road from Leelu's (she can organise morning or evening classes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come home to a recently renovated Victorian house with all modern amenities in the fabulous neighborhood of Fort Cochin. We provide careful attention to all your needs, great breakfast, the best maps and advice in the morning to make the most of your day. 5 well-appointed double guest rooms with attached bathrooms available for our guests. We offer our guests clean, comfortable and affordable hotel accommodation in the heart of Fort Cochin, combined with a friendly family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Leelu's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leelu`s Homestay Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Leelu's Homestay Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala