Great place in the middle of Fort Kochi - but quiet with lovely green garden, which sits between the house and the street. The owner Lesley and his wife are friendly, but not overly so, and looked after us really well. They welcomed our friends from the US in the early hours of the morning! The rooms are clean, and attractive in an old-fashioned way. It is essentially a small hotel, but in a large old house. Breakfasts were great (cafetiere coffee!). We ate out each night. There is a lovely terrace in the garden - but a bit mozzyish when we were there to sit out for long. Lesley organised for a car and driver for us to go and visit a friend, and the Hill Palace and Folk Museum in Ernakulum (with an absolutely fantastic veggie lunch) - which worked really well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala