We traveled in Oct Nov-12 with family of 7 ppl including small kid to elders ..Our stay to Ann's was at the starting of our Kerala tour and really it was a great start ! Their rooms,bathrooms and balconies everything was very comfortable. We can relax ourselves after a long journey very nicely. My son was very happy after seeing all birds ,n fishes at the entrance. Owner Mr. Leisley was very helpful and friendly. Even though at the time of our stay they both were very busy with their newborn granddaughters and also all their servants were on leave we never felt ignored. Even his cook was not their still he himself made delicious breakfast for our family ...
Its location at the heart of Fort Cochi is very accessible to all nearby areas such as beach, restaurants, shopping etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala