Only stayed one night here which was about 4 nights too short. Clean comfortable relaxing place ideally located for exploring the local environs. Breakfast was good and didn't include anything currified - which was welcome. The management were very helpful with ongoing travel arrangements and nothing was too much trouble. The affiliated ayurvedic place was passable but offered a reasonable rub down. The homestay offered a civilised atmosphere with its own restaurant for those too timid or tired to venture out. We loved the place and recommended the establishment to various travelers down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala