We stayed in Kochi for 3 nights, including the New Year, and were looking for a calm and chilled out place, not too far from the main sights in Kochi. We stayed in a suite, which was clean, comfortable and spacious.
The hotel is quiet and the owners are welcoming. There is a small (independent) cafe within the hotel where you can grab a sandwich and meet with other travelling folk in a relaxed ambiance.
It takes just a few minutes to walk from here to most of the sights in Fort Cochin, so would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala