I find that since at Koder House most of the guests are from outside Kerala they are trying to fool the guest by providing non fresh food and at a very high rate. I understood this when I visited another hotel which does not even have a name but served me awesome food such that I really wanted to take some additional food back home.
Koder House is still running since it in a good location in Fort-Kochi, otherwise it might have got closed long back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Koder House. Koder House is a three-story heritage boutique hotel opposite the beach at Fort Kochi, Kerala, India. Until recently, it belonged to the most illustrious Cochin Jewish family, the Koders. This House had been a host to Presidents, Prime Ministers, Viceroys, Ambassadors, Nobel Laureates, Hollywood Directors and prominent dignitaries. This dwelling also finds a prominent place on Intach's list of heritage sites, and a visit to Fort Kochi is considered to be incomplete without a visit to this historic monument. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Koder House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koder House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Koder Hotel Kochi
- Koder House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala