My wife & i decided to spend a week or so in India to celebrate our 40th. wedding anniversary,
we decided not to travel around so we chose Fort Cochin to chill out...Koder House is an amazing boutique/heritage hotel full of history huge rooms with great furniture,balconies & the biggest most comfortable beds.(all the rooms have a/c mini bar)
When i booked direct with the hotel i mentioned that we would be celebrating our anniversary,on that evening the restuarant manager had arranged a suprise cake,balloons,red roses on the table & even a scroll congratulating us!!
After our meal (good food) we returned to our room to find our bed covered in rose petals in a heart shape & garlands of jasmine...truly wonderfull.great hotel, staff are so genuine polite & helpfull we loved it....thank you Koder House x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Koder House. Koder House is a three-story heritage boutique hotel opposite the beach at Fort Kochi, Kerala, India. Until recently, it belonged to the most illustrious Cochin Jewish family, the Koders. This House had been a host to Presidents, Prime Ministers, Viceroys, Ambassadors, Nobel Laureates, Hollywood Directors and prominent dignitaries. This dwelling also finds a prominent place on Intach's list of heritage sites, and a visit to Fort Kochi is considered to be incomplete without a visit to this historic monument. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Koder House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koder House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Koder Hotel Kochi
- Koder House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala